lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

COUCH SURFING


Personal Description: I'm very sociable and like to talk about lots of stupid and serious stuff,
Eeasy going, curious about everything, love adventures and friendly. I dream of seeing all the world. I love making new friends and visiting new places with them.

How I Participate in CS:
I am new here, surfing at the moment but will be more them happy to meet people myself.

Interests:
A bit of every thing,I love watching films, do sport, listening to music, meeting people and   my dream is to see as many countries and explore as many  beaches as I can. 

Philosophy:
There were never any good old days, they are today, they are tomorrow. It's a stupid thing we say, cursing tomorrow with sorrow.

Music, Movies, Books
  • Music: I like all type of music but especially the group coldply and I hate Rock and Roll.               
  • Movies: I like love films, scary movies are perfect to see with the friends.
  • Books: I don’t read a lot but one of my favorite book is The shadow of the wind.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario